Subject: Re: [xcbf] Next Meeting Time

Hi Phil,

This should not be a problem for me.  Please note however that this is
quite late for anyone from Europe who might want to attend.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023