Subject: Re: [xcbf] Dr. Paul Gerome contribution

Dr. Gérôme,

Please take a look at the RecordTypes definition in the XCBF
document that I posted yesterday. It lists biometric technology
types such as DNA and finger image. It would be helpful to me
if you could categorize these technology types in terms of the
modes described in your input document (TANGO, CHEMO, etc.).
Also, please list the appropriate subtpes for these biometric
technology types (GESTURAL, POSTURAL, etc.).

This would give me a better understanding of how these might
be used or incorporated into the XCBF work. First thought is to
define these somehow as attributes that could then be carried
as either signed or unsigned attributes in a value of type
SignedData to augment  the description of a biometric template
or sample.

Also, your contribution describes work in an annex by Pr. H.
Lalvani. Could you get permission to post this annex to the
list? If not, could you take on the task of paraphrasing this
information so that the actual names and descriptions were
made available to us for consideration? Also, if this work
is actually used somewhere in our document, we will need a
complete and proper reference.

Phil