Subject: [xcbf] Meeting today cancelled

There will be no net meeting today. I have received
no comments from anyone on the list since I posted
the revised base document earlier this week.

Until there is some discussion on our base document,
I feel that a net meeting is not a best use of time
or effort.

I will continue to update the document posted to the
private directory as time allows. Please comment on
the current document with any suggested text or your
example encodings directly to the list. The document
has line numbers that you may find helpful in this
effort.

Phil