Subject: Re: [xcbf] SignedData Attributes - DigitalSignature Attributes

There is a liaison between OASIS and ITU-T SG17
(and your SC6? Did that one get approved?) that
should allow these documents to be shared by
members of the XCBF list.

There is no need to wait for approval. And if you
are really serious about XCBF being a primary customer
for the work, I would think that you would wish to
get feedback from the customers long before the ink
is dry.

Phil