Subject: Re: [xcbf] SC6 Liaison

I don't know.  I think probably YES, provided the documents are formal
outputs and have been put on the SC6 Web-site.  Indeed, if this is
indeed the case, I would be expecting the SC6 Secretariat to formally
send all such documents to OASIS. It will not depend on any action from
me.  I will investigate.

John L