Subject: Re: [Fwd: [xcbf] SignedData Attributes - DigitalSignature Attributes]

John,

At least we know that this will not get any more
complicated than it is now. Thanks for your efforts.
Maybe we can make the effort spent trying to forge
these two liaisons pay off.

Beyond the ASN.1 documents though, I hope you'll
ask Herb Bertine about chances of having the XCBF
work reviewed by his security group if there are
members there with an interest.

Phil