Subject: [xcbf] Meeting Opportunity - Baltimore

The IDEAlliance has generously offered meeting space for
OASIS TCs at XML 2002, http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/.
The event occurs from Sunday 12/8 - Friday 12/13 and is in
Baltimore.

Please let me know of your interest for the XCBF TC to meet
and I will see if I can get us a room. There will be no cost
to us to meet w.r.t. conference fees.

Phil