Subject: [xcbf] RSA Conference 2002, Europe

Dear Friends,

If any of you are interested in attending the
conference at the discount listed below please
contact me by email. Since I'm speaking, there
is a discount available for pitching the event.

Phil

Join over 1,000 security minded professionals at
Europe's premier e-security conference. If you are
involved in information security as a developer,
engineer, IT professional, or government official,
this event is designed for you.

To show our appreciation for your participation at
RSA Conference 2002, Europe we'd like to extend a
special registration offer to your colleagues,
customers, partners and prospects so you can ask
them to join you at the Conference. Have them
register by 1 October to receive EUR100 off the
discount rate. This is a EUR400 savings off the
current full fee of EUR1450.

Please enter "appreciation" in the special code
field to receive this limited offer.

Register three or more people from the same organisation
at the same time and you will receive an additional EUR100
off each registration fee. Visit www.rsaconference.com >
Paris for instructions.