Subject: [xcbf] [Fwd: [chairs] TC meetings At XML Baltimore]

FYI.
Phil

Hello,

This is what I have for TC meetings at XML Baltimore
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/.

OASIS CIQ TC--Tuesday 10 Dec--room 315
XCBF TC--Monday 9 Dec (5 people)--room 315
Topic Maps--Friday 13 Dec (after closing)--room 315
Topics Maps--Saturday  14 Dec(all day)--room 315
Topic Maps--evening during week--one meeting room or conference
session
room--Thursday 12 Dec-- room 315
OASIS TAB--Monday and Tuesday 9-10 Dec all day--one room for 10
people--306
OASIS E&VS TC--12 and 13 Dec--?

The meetings will take place at the Baltimore Convention Center.
IDEAlliance staff will be down in the registration area (near the
rooms)
early each day.   The best entrance into the Center is the Charles
street entrance.

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Regards,
Dee