Subject: [xcbf] Baltimore meeting

Is there any desire to meet beyond 9-5 on December 9?
We can break for food and go into the evening if folks
desire, but I'll need to notify OASIS if we plan to do so.

I will post a revised document for use in the meeting no later
than two weeks prior to the meeting. I've taken over as the
editor all this week on the X9.84 revision, and this has given
me the opportunity to craft some text that I'll use as a starting
point for updating our document - every rewrite seems to get
a little better.

If anyone has inputs they'd like to contribute now is the time.
Also, any critiques of any parts of the work done so far that
are accompanied by suggested text would be much appreciated.
Send it directly to me if you wish.

Phil