Subject: Re: [xcbf] comments from dr. paul Gerome, I.M. xcbf TC

Paul,

Please post your suggested definitions of these terms to the
XCBF list. Also, should you decide to submit as a contribution,
any annex materials, please post these to the XCBF list as well.

Posting materials to the list allows all of the members and observers
to quickly review them, and it allows OASIS to provide us an archive,
so that we have documented our process.

Phil