Subject: [xcbf] Baltimore Face to Face Meeting

Attached are my meeting notes from the Baltimore face-to-face.
These notes attempt to reflect agreement to changes to the core
document and suggestions of how to move forward.

The group agreed that we would like to have these comment and
changes accepted as a block by ballot on this list, as we were one
member short of a quorum, and can therefore not count this event
as a meeting.

Please comment to the list if you have comments on these comments.

I will be posting a changes document for review and comment
shortly. I will then ask that you vote to accept these changes. If
so I will post a revised document to the web site.

Phil