Subject: [xcbf] [Fwd: Re: [wss] XCBF profile]

FYI.
Phil

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [wss] XCBF profile
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:13:22 -0500
From: "Phillip H. Griffin" <phil.griffin@asn-1.com>
To: Kelvin Lawrence <klawrenc@us.ibm.com>
CC: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for clarifying this Kelvin. Here's the input document
in both Word and PDF formats that you can post when you
find the time.

Phil

Kelvin Lawrence wrote:

I had a to-do to clarify where we stand regarding the XCBF profile that was submitted to the TC at the Baltimore F2F by Monica Martin and Phil Griffin (the document was also posted to this list a few days prior to the F2F .

The F2F minutes capture much of the discussion that took place but I will attempt to summarize here:

1. Phil and Monica submitted the XCBF documents for the TC to consideration as another profile
2. Phil stated he was aware of no IP on the documents
3. It was agreed that this was another profile that should be worked on
4. It was pointed out that the ongoing work on the "core" spec and the other profiles must not be adversely affectes by this new work
5. Phil volunteered to be the editor to help avoid extra work. Chris Kaler, Ron Monzillo, Tony Nadalin all agreed to also help with edits.
6. I have a to-do to post the documents from Phil and Monica to the TC web page that I will try and get done today.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Cheers
Kelvin