Subject: Re: [xcbf] [Fwd: [security-jc] submission of OASIS work to ITU-T]

Hi Phil,

Sorry for the delay.  The change-marked word document of the changes made
in the meeting looked good to me.  I approve.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023