Subject: [xcbf] X9.84 Ballot

  This was announced today:

"There is a new e-ballot, X9.84-Biometric Information Management
and Security Revision, in the X9 committee."

This work now references XCBF and follows the XML encodings
and cryptographic processing that we have defined in our work.

If and when the X9.84 revision passes ballot, it will be proposed to
ISO TC68/SC2 as a new work item. The NP proposal for this has
already been drafted and includes the XCBF work as a primary input
document.

Phil