Subject: [xcbf] SIgnature verification text

I noted in ballot comments that we were missing text
describing signature verification. I'll add the following
text to the two places noted in the document after the CS
ballot closes.

Phil

For type DigitalSignature:

To verify the signature in a digital signature integrity
object, a hash is computed over the biometricObjects component
of type IntegrityObjects using the hash algorithm and any
associated parameters indicated in the algorithmID component
of type DigitalSignature. The resulting hash value is compared
to the value of the hash obtained from applying the signature
verification key to the signature component of type
DigitalSignature to determine if this signature is valid.

Similar text for type SignedData.