Subject: Re: [xcbf] X.984 note

I have just read this, but vaguely new it was about to happen.  I will
be a bit opposed to this if Fast-Track is proposed, as I think that
serious work is needed to align it properly with BioAPI.

I would also very much prefer to see this progressed in SC37 and not SC27.

These are just personal opininions and comments, not UK views.

John L

--
    Prof John Larmouth
    Larmouth T&PDS Ltd