Subject: XCBF BALLOT

We're now in a ballot using the new OASIS automated
web site feature. The ballot is five days, and you should all
have received a notice of the ballot generated from the
system. The system will send an alert message in a couple
of days as a reminder.

If anyone is having trouble accessing the new member area
of the XCBF web site, please let me know and I will try to
get you some help.

Phil