Subject: Re: [xcbf] XCBF BALLOT

John,

On http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/ there
is a list of email that has been posted to the XCBF list. Unfortunately,
this does not include the ballot notice, I suppose because the notice is
not mailed to the list, but directly to those members eligible to vote.

Four votes have been cast so far, three for an one against. I enabled the
feature that allows all TC members to view the results during the ballot
period and to change their votes.

If the ballot info I pasted in below shows up formatted and easy to read,
note that the "Open/close emaill" feature is "on", so you should get an
email
when the ballot opens and another when it closes. I also set up an alert, a
"Reminder email" that is set to go out on "Sunday, 30 March 2003 @ 7:30
am ET".

I was not sure just what "Meeting attendance requirement" meant, so I
didn't enable that feature.

Phil

    Ballot Info

(Visible by ballots managers only)

Opening date: Wednesday, 26 March 2003 @ 7:00 pm ET
Closing date: Tuesday, 1 April 2003 @ 7:00 pm ET
Reminder email: Sunday, 30 March 2003 @ 7:30 am ET
Open/close email: on
Results available to: Members of

    * XML Common Biometric Format TC

Results available when: As soon as the ballot opens.
Detailed results available: Yes.
Re-voting enabled: Yes, voters are free to change their votes while the
ballot is open.
Meeting attendance requirement: No requirement.
Created by: Phil Griffin <mailto:%20phil.griffin@asn-1.com>