Subject: Re: [xcbf] XCBF BALLOT

Phil, you have not answered my questions!

Have you yourself had the notification of the ballot?  If so, can you
please forward it to me.  (Or at lest tell me the sender e-mail and ths
subject.)  I am pretty sure I have not had it.

HOWEVER:  If this is a ballot at the OASIS level, I am not sure I have a
vote - I pay the minimum 250$ or thereabouts a year subscription, and
that may not give me a vote at the OASIS level.

But if the ballot is at the OASIS level, then presumably there are a
whole lot more people than just the XCBF participants that can vote?????

John L

--
    Prof John Larmouth
    Larmouth T&PDS Ltd