Subject: Re: [xcbf] XCBF BALLOT

Thanks Phil.  I am pretty sure one month will do.

But a subsidiary:

You are right that ASN.1 people have not properly
reviewed this stuff, or put it through tools. (And I apologise for my
own part in that.) But if that is done during the
OASIS ballot period, and (minor) - and I really do mean *minor*, we are
talking syntax stuff here - problems are identified, can they be dealt
with in resolution of the comments on the OASIS0-wide ballot?

If the answer is YES, then I have absolutely no problem in supporting
the move to an OASIS ballot.  If the answer is NO, then I am not at all
sure how best to proceed.

Look, Phil, I really DO want this stuff to become  full OASIS Standard -
but it MUST be linked to the actual ITU-T and ISO standards.

John L

--
     Prof John Larmouth
     Larmouth T&PDS Ltd