Subject: RE: [xcbf] Groups - XCBF XML Common Biometric Format CS April 3 2003.zip uploaded

I understand that the present document has NOT been approved as a new
Committee Specification, because the number of YES votes has been less
than 2/3 of the total membership of the TC.   Can you please clarify?

Alessandro

> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/download.php
> /1501/XCBF%20XML%20Common%20Biometric%20Format%20CS%20April%20
> 3%202003.zip
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/document.php
?document_id=1501

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration