Subject: RE: [xcbf] Groups - XCBF XML Common Biometric Format CS April 3 2003.zip uploaded (fwd)

I made the same mistake.  I didn't take enough time to study the OASIS
standard process and assumed that corrections could be made later.  My
fault, of course.  This influenced my YES vote on the ballot.

But, especially after James Clark's response, I have now learned that an
approved CS is a definitive document.  The only way to change it is for
the TC to approve another CS and re-submit it, and even this is not
always possible.

So there are at least two members of the TC who voted YES and are now
concerned about the quality of the current CS as a definitive document.
In my opinion, that ballot should be ineffective.

Alessandro