Subject: New Chair and Editor

I hereby resign immediately as XCBF editor.

I will resign effective April 21 as chair.

This should give us plenty of time to make nominations
and conduct a ballot. If not, the OASIS administration
can sort this out.

Nominations are open for chair and for editor. Please
make your nominations directly to the XCBF list and
indicate clearly the position and person you wish to
have the XCBF group consider.

Phil