Subject: Re: [xcbf] Teleconference Meeting

Hi Phil,

What will be the agenda for this meeting?  Also, how long do you expect
this meeting to run?  I ask this because will be in another meeting at
that time, but may be able to step out briefly depending on the agenda and
the expected duration of the teleconference.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023