Subject: XCBF CS 1.0

Title:
The second automated TC ballot that closed on April 10, and
which was approved by 71% of the XCBF TC, has failed to
achieve the required super majority needed to approve this
document as the new XCBF CS.

There were two votes to disapprove this document. These were
made by OSS Nokalva members Paul Thorpe and Alessandro
Triglia. Their comments are available for review in the member
area of the web site.

I asked that the ballot be reviewed by OASIS administration. I
have been informed that the ballot failed to achieve the required
2/3rds positive vote, and no more than 1/4th negative votes needed
to approve a new CS. So in this case, the minority view prevails.

I have changed the designation of the April 3 revised document
referenced in this ballot. It is now the XCBF version 2 draft
document. This document has approval of 71% of the members.

I have restored to this folder the last document approved by the
XCBF TC as a CS. This document is dated March 25 and
designated as the XCBF CS 1.0.

Phil