Subject: Ballot failed, or new version started? Who has approved the version 2 draft?

Phil,

The question of the failed ballot was:

"Do you accept this document to replace our current CS?"

58% of the members of the TC voted, and 71% of them voted YES.
Therefore the ballot failed.  Now you are saying that this document has
"approval of 71% of the members".  I don't quite understand.

Can you please clarify the status of this "version 2 draft", and who has
approved it?

Alessandro