Subject: Re: [xcbf] Teleconference Meeting

If you are planning face-to-face meetings, I will strenuously object to
Karl if both are in the USA.  OASIS claims to be an International
Standards Body.  It should NOT be US-centric.

At least one of them should be in Europe, and probably the other in the
Far East.

John L

--
PLEASE NOTE - As an anti-SPAM measure, e-mails will shortly
not be accepted by my machine from an unknown sender unless

If you pass my e-mail address to others (which I am very happy
for you to do) please tell them to include this phrase in the
subject line of their first mailing to me.  Thanks.

    Prof John Larmouth
    Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
    (Training and Protocol Development Services Ltd)
    1 Blueberry Road
    Bowdon                               j.larmouth@salford.ac.uk
    Cheshire WA14 3LS                    (put "Hi John" in subject)
    England
    Tel: +44 161 928 1605		Fax: +44 161 928 8069