Subject: Re: [xcbf] Teleconference Meeting

John,

No need to be confused if you read the OASIS guidelines.

You did not attend the last meeting, December in Baltimore.

If you fail to attend the next meeting, you may receive a note
from the chair warning you that you will loose your voting
rights at the end of the following meeting should you fail to
attend.

This rule allows the chair to trim the number of voting members
needed to achieve a quorum, to only those actively participating.

Phil