Subject: Re: [xcbf] Ballot failed, or new version started? Who has approvedthe version 2 draft?

Phil,

This is getting tedious.  Please stop counting votes and formalities.

What we need is sensible discussion leading to a consensus on the
contents of the document.

There is no reason why you can't achieve 0% NO votes if you will just
have some technical discussion rather than all this political stuff.

John L

--
PLEASE NOTE - As an anti-SPAM measure, e-mails will shortly
not be accepted by my machine from an unknown sender unless

If you pass my e-mail address to others (which I am very happy
for you to do) please tell them to include this phrase in the
subject line of their first mailing to me.  Thanks.

    Prof John Larmouth
    Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
    (Training and Protocol Development Services Ltd)
    1 Blueberry Road
    Bowdon                               j.larmouth@salford.ac.uk
    Cheshire WA14 3LS                    (put "Hi John" in subject)
    England
    Tel: +44 161 928 1605		Fax: +44 161 928 8069