Subject: Re: [xcbf] Teleconference Meeting

One reason I proposed a short meeting with a very limited and
focused agenda was to try to lessen the impact of cost on our
international callers.

If I understand correctly, a US member will host a NetMeeting
session that will allow you to make a local call to attend the XCBF
meeting.

If so, perhaps there are other US-based members who could
arrange to do the same for our other two international callers?
I believe that doing so requires a static IP address.

If the sound quality works out, perhaps we could schedule
longer meetings without burdening international members with
expensive telephone charges.

Phil