Subject: Re: [xcbf] Teleconference Meeting

Both Paul Thorpe and myself have successfully hosted NetMeeting conferences.

I strongly recommend that instead of a teleconference.

It works well, is international, and is cheap.

A static IP address is desirable but not essential.  The IP address can
be sent by e-mail or Chat near to the time of the meeting.

(My address is not static - but only changes when I re-boot).  Paul's
*is* static.  I am sure he would be prepared to host the meeting.

Come in Paul?

John L

--
PLEASE NOTE - As an anti-SPAM measure, e-mails will shortly
not be accepted by my machine from an unknown sender unless

If you pass my e-mail address to others (which I am very happy
for you to do) please tell them to include this phrase in the
subject line of their first mailing to me.  Thanks.

    Prof John Larmouth
    Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
    (Training and Protocol Development Services Ltd)
    1 Blueberry Road
    Bowdon                               j.larmouth@salford.ac.uk
    Cheshire WA14 3LS                    (put "Hi John" in subject)
    England
    Tel: +44 161 928 1605		Fax: +44 161 928 8069