Subject: Re: [xcbf] Teleconference Meeting

Just to clarify my last mail:

I am suggesting that your meetings should be just a single NetMeeting
session.  No voice.  No relaying of comments.

Everyone joins ths single NetMeeting.

If some on this list have never used this medium before, please DO NOT
BE AFRAID!  It works well.  (And the software is free!)

John L

--
PLEASE NOTE - As an anti-SPAM measure, e-mails will shortly
not be accepted by my machine from an unknown sender unless

If you pass my e-mail address to others (which I am very happy
for you to do) please tell them to include this phrase in the
subject line of their first mailing to me.  Thanks.

    Prof John Larmouth
    Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
    (Training and Protocol Development Services Ltd)
    1 Blueberry Road
    Bowdon                               j.larmouth@salford.ac.uk
    Cheshire WA14 3LS                    (put "Hi John" in subject)
    England
    Tel: +44 161 928 1605		Fax: +44 161 928 8069