Subject: Re: [xcbf] April 25th Meeting: What is the agenda?

Title:
As noted in the archives at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xcbf/200304/msg00094.html
the meeting agenda will be posted later today.

Phil

Alessandro Triglia wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Phillip H. Griffin [mailto:phil.griffin@asn-1.com]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 10:02
To: [OASIS XCBF]
Subject: [xcbf] April 25th Meeting Information

Thanks to Karl Best, OASIS has set up a conference call
on the OASIS bridge for 9-10 am ET on April 25th.

Please use 512-225-3050  x84759.

I'll shortly update the calendar on our web site to also
include this important information.

I am still waiting to see the agenda of this meeting.

Alessandro

Phil