Subject: Re: [xcbf] my summary of today's meeting

Tyky:

Many thanks for your willingness to take this on.

I'll ask Jamie Clark to take care of the balloting. His primary
responsibility at OASIS is managing the TCs, and I only participated on
the last TC concall because he was traveling that day.

-Karl

Tyky Aichelen wrote:

> Thank you, John and Bancroft, for your consideration, kindness, and care
> for our TC. I humbly accept your nominations, and if elected, I would do my
> best to serve our TC from now on.
> Thanks to Phil for leading it until now. Also thanks to all members and
> contributors for the outstanding job writing up the CS so far.
>
> Karl: As I did not see other nominations, if you approve, you may create a
> KAVI ballot for voting on the site now.
>
> Best regards,
> Tyky Aichelen
>

>                       John Larmouth
>                       <j.larmouth@salfo        To:       Bancroft Scott <baos@oss.com>                                                                rd.ac.uk>                cc:       xcbf@lists.oasis-open.org
>                                                Subject:  Re: [xcbf] my summary of today's meeting
>                       04/28/2003 05:18
>                       AM
>                       Please respond to
>                       j.larmouth
>

> I will second Tyky, who I understand has said she is prepared to do it.
>
> John L
>
> Bancroft Scott wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Karl Best wrote:
>>

>>>2. Phil has resigned as chair, but offered to stay on as
>>>secretary/editor, so the first item of business is to select a new
>>>chair. Bancroft Scott has been nominated, and is considering whether to
>>>accept the nomination;
>>

>>Karl, I'm appreciate the nomination but I am unable to accept the
>>position.
>>
>>I do nominate Tyky Aichelen, who I think would do a fine job as Chair.
>>
>>Bancroft
>>

> --
> PLEASE NOTE - As an anti-SPAM measure, e-mails will shortly
> not be accepted by my machine from an unknown sender unless
> the subject contains the phrase "Hi John".
>
> If you pass my e-mail address to others (which I am very happy
> for you to do) please tell them to include this phrase in the
> subject line of their first mailing to me.  Thanks.
>
>     Prof John Larmouth
>     Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
>     (Training and Protocol Development Services Ltd)
>     1 Blueberry Road
>     Bowdon                               j.larmouth@salford.ac.uk
>     Cheshire WA14 3LS                    (put "Hi John" in subject)
>     England
>     Tel: +44 161 928 1605                        Fax: +44 161 928 8069

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org