Subject: [xcbf] Nominations for TC Chair to close 1 May

     Tyky Aichelen has been nominated to fill the current vacancy as chair
of the XCBF TC.  Shortly we plan to hold an election in manner described
below.  Would any other persons wishing to nominate a candidate please do
so within the next 24 hours.   I plan to close nominations at 1700 Pacific
Daylight Time (GMT-900) tomorrow, 1 May.  We then plan to conduct a ballot
on the TC's web pages as noted below.

Best regards
Jamie Clark
Acting interim TC chair