Subject: Weekly Teleconference for XCBF from now on

Hi Team,
Do you like the idea of having a 1-hour long weekly teleconference?
If yes, would every Friday Noon US Pacific time work out for you?
Shall we institute it right away starting this week on Friday May 16, 2003?
I will provide the same US toll free number and an international toll
number for the calls.
Please let me know asap.

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen