Subject: Re: [xcbf] An alternative proposal has been uploaded

Hi Ed,
Thanks for speaking up.

To all: Please do like Ed did and send me your remaining unresolved issue
(i.e. why you vote 'no') if any. I form a list and we go through each of
them this Friday in the telecon.

Thanks.
Tyky

                      "Ed Day"
                      <eday@obj-sys.com        To:       "xcbf" <xcbf@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      >                        cc:
                      05/21/2003 02:00
                      PM

I have looked over the current revision of the document and see that the
original reason I voted 'no' has not been addressed.  That is the presence
of the Reference to X.693 Amendment 1.  There is no link to it and it is
not
available to the public in either paid or free form.  Therefore, I continue
to insist that this be removed as well as all references to 'EXTENDED-XER'
which, like 'VXER', is subject to change.

Regards,

Ed Day