Subject: Re: [xcbf] An alternative proposal has been uploaded

If we are trading NO votes, you can have one from me.

I don't mind WHAT technical solution we end up with, but I *do* want
clear text, not just a judeged footnote or whatever.

If that means a further 30 days, so-be-it.  Hopefully this Standard will
have a life of a lot more than 30 days, and I have no wish to be
associasted with rubbish text for which there is no excuse.

John L