Subject: "Trust is Technology Neutral" Meeting

I am providing more information on the August 6-7 San Francisco meeting. The purpose of the meeting is to vet methods by which XML, biometrics, digitized signatures, digital certificates, trusted repositories of postal authorities, and notarial roles can facilitate online transactions of significant monetary value; and enable consumer participation in web services.

Event description:

This is a joint meeting between the eNotary TC of LegalXML-Oasis and the American Bar Association's Electronic Filing Committee.

The meeting will be held in San Francisco at:

Fenwick & West LLP
Embarcadero Center West
275 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Room: 16 Large

We will convene from 8-5 on 8/6/03 and 8-1 on 8/7/03.

For directions, please visit http://www.fenwick.com/Contacts/contact_f_w/Maps/maps.htm and select the SF office.

Space is limited and the meeting is filling up fast, so please reserve your place early by confirming email to me, jmessing@law-on-line.com. Participation will also be by phone bridge. Times and details of the phone bridge will follow.

Thank you.

John Messing
American Bar Association Delegate to OASIS
Chairman, Electronic Filing Committee, ABA
Chairman, eNotary TC LegalXML Oasis