Subject: OASIS IPR Policy provided to all TC members.

Hi Team,
In the process of submitting our CS 1.1 to OASIS as open standard and as
required by OASIS, I must have the following statement sent to you all.

"I hereby as chair of  the OASIS XCBF TC certify that all members of the TC
are being provided below with a copy of the OASIS IPR Policy."

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen