Subject: Re: xcbf vote closing time

We've set this for EOD on the 31st, Eastern time zone. Because of some
limitations in the software you'll probably not want to wait until
11:59pm to vote; it may close a few minutes before that -- but as the
ballot close is a Sunday night on a holiday weekend I'm expecting that
mopst people will vote by tomorrow.

-Karl

Tyky Aichelen wrote:

> Hi Karl,
> Please confirm to us that OASIS companies can still vote for xcbf up until
> Midnight Sunday August 31, 2003 , right?
> and what time zone is it?
>
> Best regards,
> Tyky Aichelen
> OASIS XML Common Biometric Format  TC Chair

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org