Subject: Re: [xcbf] Re: xcbf vote status

Yes, you may always resubmit, but you may want to figure out why the
first attempt was unsuccessful and fix that problem.

Note that a resubmission must include a statetment of what was fixed in
the spec -- but the spec may not be the problem in this case (see my
message from just a few minutes ago).

-Karl