Subject: Critical & Urgent: John Messing of ABA must vote

Karl,
Please help!  Help!!!!!
This is critical. As of now, XCBF has 32 YES votes. John Messing wants to
vote YES before the deadline Aug.31, but because the OASIS system lists
Karen Kalnins incorrectly for ABA, he is not able to get into the system to
vote. Please correct his name immediately as the voting rep for ABA, so he
can vote.
The deadline is tomorrow Aug.31, time is running out.
As the system showed, XCBF already reached 10% required YES votes to pass
with 32 YES votes. If you require 33 YES votes, you must fix your rep name
system asap so Jim Messing can vote. If you did not fix on time before the
poll closes, please consider Jim Messing's ABA vote as the 33rd YES.

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen
OASIS XML Common Biometric Format  TC Chair

----- Forwarded by Tyky Aichelen/San Jose/IBM on 08/30/2003 09:51 PM -----

                      "jmessing"
                      <jmessing@law-on-        To:       <jmessing@law-on-line.com>, Tyky Aichelen/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
                      line.com>                cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: Please have Karen Kalnins of ABA vote YES for XCBF
                      08/30/2003 08:57
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      jmessing

Can you tell me where you got this information? The Board of Governors of
the ABA appointed me as the representative to OASIS with voting powers in
June.

From: Tyky Aichelen <tyky@us.ibm.com>
Date:  Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:13:37 -0700