Subject: Need your help asap for a critical #33 YES vote for XCBF before Aug 31deadline

Mr Gannon,
Please help the XCBF TC .
The OASIS ballot closes tomorrow Aug.31. Very few company reps bother to
vote (only 32 out of 329 so far).
For us in XCBF TC, a critical #33 YES vote must get in before end-of-day
Aug.31.
But the voter,  John Messing of American Bar Association, is unable to do
so due to a long standing error in the system of rep names. The matter
seems to not be resolved since June.  Please help John Messing resolve this
matter so he can vote by tomorrow.

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen
OASIS XML Common Biometric Format  TC Chair

----- Forwarded by Tyky Aichelen/San Jose/IBM on 08/30/2003 10:07 PM -----

                      "jmessing"
                      <jmessing@law-on-        To:       Tyky Aichelen/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
                      line.com>                cc: