Subject: Re: RFC on Remote logon to Web Services

John (M.):
Yes, there is interest in revisiting it.
Yes, the starting point would be to dig out that RFC and circulate again to
the group as John (L.) had suggested.

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen

                      "jmessing"
                      <jmessing@law-on-        To:       Tyky Aichelen/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS, <j.larmouth@salford.ac.uk>
                      line.com>                cc:       <xcbf@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               Subject:  Re: [xcbf] Whither now
                      09/03/2003 10:13
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      jmessing

Before Phil left OASIS, he and I had some exchanges of email about using
biometrics for remote logon to web services. We had discussed modernizing
an old RFC. Phil had actually raised it with the list. It was one of the
reasons I joined the TC. Is there any interest in revisiting this issue?