Subject: RE: [xcbf] Whither now

It is 9 AM Pacific Time.  I have called in at:

Dial in number: 1-866-953-9184
Participation code: 781875

No one else is in the conference.  Is the conference call information I
have correct?

William S. Riippi, Manager
Homeland Security Practice Area
MTG Management Consultants
1111 3rd Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98101
(206)442-5010  Office
(253)312-6805  Mobile
(206)442-5011  Fax
wriippi@mtgmc.com
www.mtgmc.com

material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.