Subject: Re: [xcbf] conference call outcome

John,

I have spoken with Fernando four times about this topic (CBEFF
alignment/profiling) since September.  He has consistently said that he
is in favor of fast tracking XCBF as long as it is aligned with
Augmented CBEFF.

Yes, I can do netmeeting.  I am also willing to help with any OASIS
procedural steps that are required as a prerequisite to doing the
netmeeting.  :-)

Happy holidays...

 ~ Rick Randall
   randall_rick@bah.com