Subject: Re: [xcbf] [Fwd: Invitation to the Kick-Off Meeting of the Focusgroup on Biometrics Standardization]

John:

Would you be able to write a brief descritpion of how the various pieces
fit together? The invitation mentions ongoing work in various ISO, ITU,
CEN, etc. groups but not XCBF. It would be helpful if we had a statement
of how XCBF fits in with all the others. Presenting such a statement to
the meeting would be valuable, but even if we don't have that
opportunity it would still be useful for our own knowledge.

-Karl