xdi-editors message

Subject: Re: [xdi-editors] Fwd: Meeting reminder: XDI TC Editors call

Due to an error on my part in posting todays call in kavi, i fear folks did not get this time blocked out on their calendars. My apologies.

For this week, can i ask we do a quick scrum during fridays call, and we will commence the regular weekly calls next week.

sorry for the mix up.

=peterd

On May 15, 2014, at 17:08 PM, Davis, Peter <Peter.Davis@neustar.biz> wrote:

coordinates for the editors call (5-530pm ET)

=peterd

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Meeting reminder: XDI TC Editors call
Date: May 15, 2014 at 16:46:05 PM EDT

You are scheduled to host this online meeting.

Topic: XDI TC Editors call
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2014
Time: 5:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 654 167 267
Meeting Password: xdi
Host Key: 468085

To start the online meeting
1. Go to https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?MTID=m27c7cc38c28369cd5f05bc5d74071170
2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.

Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300

Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Global call-in numbers: https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=237101927&tollFree=0

Access code:654 167 267
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Distinguished Engineer, Director, Neustar Foundry
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.